Monday, February 8, 2010


Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of posts. I was in DC for the snowstorm of the century!!! Seriously, it beat the storm in the 1920s so it was definitely the most epic storm ever I'm so happy I was there for it. I saw DC in a way that hardly anyone gets to see it. Covered in snow and beautiful!! How many people get to walk on the reflection pond in front of the Lincoln Memorial? Either way I promise to get back on track this week with all of my posts.

Got back to WODing last night AND it was my very first night at Crossfit Gables. Check out their site for the pics of the new box. It's super nice and new and I'm glad to be one of the original members! Makes me feel all kinda cool and special. :D I even got the new T. So here was last night's WOD with my time. Last night was my first night at prescription weight although I'll admit I scaled some things down a bit.

"Plato"

Complete 100ft OH walking lunge M15 W10

before every set, then

21 - 18 - 15 - 12 - 9 - 6 - 3

Inverted push ups
Wipers with plates M45 W25
21:38 Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment