Friday, February 12, 2010

Rest Day!!!!

Rest day!!! Ok Ok I know what you're thinking... "you missed last Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Monday" but I got a really special deal on a holistic massage with Annette Figueredo. If you read her service menu she offers some pretty amazing services. Although I wanted everything on the menu I settled on a massage to help my muscles especially after last night's WOD which has seriously kicked my ass and inner thighs. I also asked her to throw in some scalp massage action because honestly there are fewer things I love more then a good scalp massage. I'm super excited and will definitely tell you more about it later.

Before my WOD tomorrow I'll be heading over to a local gym to jump into a bod pod and get what I call the ugly truth. In case you're wondering what the bod pod does here is a brief overview:
The BOD POD Gold Standard Body Composition Tracking System uses patented Air Displacement Plethysmography for determining percent fat and fat-free mass in adults and children. The simple, 5-minute test consists of measuring the subject's mass (weight) using a very accurate electronic scale, and volume, which is determined by sitting inside the BOD POD chamber. From these two measurements, the subject's body composition is calculated.

Click here for more information on the bod pod. Hasta maƱana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment