Monday, February 1, 2010

WOD 2/1/10




Happy February All!!!!!


I'm so happy to say that January has come and gone and I've stuck to all my resolutions!

- I did not relapse on my old vice!
- I went to Crossfit at least 4x a week and went a total of 22 times in January!!!
- Diet has been consistently good with minor indulgences!


I'm so happy that I've gotten this far and cant wait to report the same or more at the beginning of March. This month I'd really like to step up my diet game more so that the results of all my hard work really show through. As you can see on most of my posts, I am dedicating a lot of time to educating myself on good eating and creating a lasting lifestyle change. By the end of the month I hope to have a solid meal plan and lots of recipes to share. I also plan on buying a digital camera so I can take pictures of the meals I make and share them with the world. I'd already have it if I wasnt waiting for a specific model to make its debut on the world!

You may be wondering why I've posted a picture of snowy Washington DC... On Friday I will be making my first ever trip to the nation's capital!!!! I will also be touring the White House! I'm very VERY excited and in case you didnt already know, I love to read and this weekend I picked up Dan Brown's new book "The Lost Symbol" which coincidentally is set in DC!

So without further ado... today's WOD!

Hansen
Five rounds:

30 Kettlebell swing M55 W35
30 Burpees
30 Butterfly sit-ups

For time

No comments:

Post a Comment