Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Are you one of my 8 readers?




I have a stat counter on my blog and on average I get 8 hits a day. Its nothing big but its definitely a start. I never started this blog with the idea that it would reach millions of people a day but the idea of it reaching an audience beyond my close friends is kind of exciting. I'd like to hear what you would like to see on my blog. Here are some ideas I have... tell me if you think they're good, if you think they totally suck or just tell me what you want in general.

Ideas for future posts:
- Healthy recipes
- Recent news on fitness and nutrition
- Real tracking of my progress - pics, weight, body fat etc.
- Blogs/People that inspire me
- Motivational stuff

Put your name or be anonymous... honestly it doesnt really matter as long as you tell me. :)

p.s. I love my top 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment