Thursday, March 4, 2010

WOD 3/3/10

Woke up dark and early for this one. It's still dark when I leave my house. During this WOD I noticed my sprints getting stronger. Much faster. Its really good to be able to feel faster and stronger. This is only the beginning of my third month and the change is incredible. When I talk to people that are intimidated by crossfit and don't want to do it because they don't want to be the slowest/weakest person there I tell them not to worry, that you catch up in no time at all and its really really true.

WOD

"Aurora"

7 rds

You have three mins to complete a 50yd sprint and perform 5 Power clean & jerks.
M135 W95. You will rest the remainder of the time.

If you get caught by the clock, your WOD turns into an amrap.

Your "Aurora" score is your longest rest period.
The longest I remember resting is 2:15 (Low 45lb/High 55lb)

No comments:

Post a Comment