Mark is the author of one of the blogs I've been immersing myself in called Mark's Daily Apple. He is also the author of "The Primal Blueprint" a book I completely intend on buying and reading very soon. His philosophy is so awesome I've decided to post it below because honestly, I could not have said it better myself.
In a nutshell:
- fresh, organic, unprocessed food – no junk!
- daily activity – whether it’s the gym or a walk along the beach, it all counts
- plenty of quality sleep
- plenty of water, no soda or sweetened drinks
- antioxidants galore – the key to limiting stress
- a good fish-oil supplement
- lots of essential fats, reckless amounts of vegetables, and clean protein
- time for fun – don’t take anything too seriously
– ethical behavior – because what goes around comes around
- taking responsibility for yourself and your life
– openness to new things and ideas