Friday, January 15, 2010

WOD 1/15/09

So I've recently become addicted to Crossfit [GRRRRRRRRR] and I LOVE it!!!!

The workouts are quick and intense and are always different. I never get bored.

The environment is awesome. Everyone is your coach and friend. It kind of reminds me of PE where everyone was having fun and there was friendly competition in the air. When you first get there everyone knows each other and you kind of feel left out but that feeling goes away almost immediately. Its amazing how friendly people are in a Crossfit box. Definitely unlike my previous stuffy gym where women beat each other over having a spot in the front to be next to celebrity dance fitness instructor.

If you'd like to learn more about the AWESOMENESS that is Crossfit you should visit Crossfit.com.

On my workout day's I'll be posting the WOD (workout of the day) I have to look forward to. I'll also try and post my times/reps whenever I actually keep track of it (sometimes its hard to count when you feel like your legs might break).

So here it is... today's WOD with a video!



WOD


“Run Jerk Run”


5 Rds


400M run


15 Clean and Press M135 W95


WOD Source

1 comment:

  1. Crossfit seems pretty intimidating to me. I feel like I couldn't really start it until I lose some weight and gain some strength. I am sure that is silly, but it's really hardcore and my upper body strength is nil. lol

    So proud of you though!

    ReplyDelete