Monday, January 18, 2010

Seriously? SERIOUSLY!?!?



My friends always get mad at me when they suggest a restaurant and I tell them how much fat/carbs/salt are loaded in their dishes. Most restaurants wont give you nutrition facts and the ones that do... well lets say, I understand their apprehension.

Here is something I never saw coming... I knew movie theater popcorn was not the healthiest of snacks but HOLY CRAP is all I have to say on this revelation:

"A medium-sized popcorn and medium soda at the nation's largest movie chain pack the nutritional equivalent of three Quarter Pounders topped with 12 pats of butter, according to a report released today by the advocacy group Center for Science in the Public Interest."

Check out the complete article here and you can get detailed nutrition facts deemed to horrific for this blog.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment