Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hips Don't Lie



Shakira inspires me to continue on my mission. Who inspires you?

Zen Habits posted a great article on Monday titled The Ultimate How to Get Lean Guide and its a good one! They asked some of their favorite bloggers what are their ultimate, bestest, hands-down greatest tips on how to get lean! I think that its a tremendous read with GREAT information. You can check out the entire article here.

Now that I'm really in the swing of things I am constantly looking for gems like this to help me continue to shape my lifestyle into something that will ultimately acheive my goals while still allowing me to enjoy life. Making a lifestyle change for a month is easy enough. This month has been a breeze. I've been motivated and inspired but as I think about February my biggest concern is stretching this out further; continuing to stay motivated and inspired. I don't want to think that this is where it gets tough because I don't want to create a self fulfilling prophecy here but I think a little bit of concern for my goal is always in order.

I'd like to say "lets see what happens" but instead I'll say "Lets gooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment